Neutral etching solution for Precision line copper IC-805 Environmentally friendly etching solution
IC-805 Environmentally friendly neutral Precision line copper etching solution
IC-805 environmentally friendly neutral copper etching solution is a high-end precision product for copper and nano silver precision lines on optical glass substrates. It is divided into main agent A and auxiliary agent B. It is prepared by compounding various organic acids, corrosion inhibitors, complexing agents and stabilizers. It does not contain ferric chloride, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, halogen and other environmentally polluting materials. It has a unique formulation system, short etching time, low operating temperature and good etching stability. It is a new generation of neutral environmentally friendly precision etching products that replace traditional copper and silver etching solutions in optical glass and copper and silver etching solutions.
Precise lines after a hundred times magnification by a microscope
Appearance: Main agent IC-805A is Blue transparent liquid
Auxiliary agent IC-805B is colorless transparent liquid
PH value: Main agent IC-805A: 7.1-7.5 (25 ° C)
Auxiliary agent IC-805B:7.1-7.5 (25 ° C)
Suitable for: Optical glass copper, nano silver composite line etching
Control and use:
1. Use ratio: use the main agent and auxiliary agent to build the tank
Main agent IC-805A 10 parts (mass parts)
Auxiliary agent IC-805B 1 part (mass parts)
Use immediately after configuration is complete. If the etchant is used, it will not be used for a long time, and the etching rate will also decrease. It needs to be slightly compensated for the B solution.
2. Use concentration: 100% stock solution
3, the use temperature: 40 ± 2 ° C
4, processing time: 90-150s (the site determines the specific time according to the etching effect)
5, PH control range: 7.1-7.5
6, oxidant concentration control range: 3.5-5g / L
7. Cu ion concentration control range: <22g/L
1. After long-term use or long-term storage, the oxidant content will be gradually consumed. Therefore, it should be tested frequently to keep the oxidant concentration within the concentration range. Add about 2-2.5kg SK-12B additive per 100L bath. Increase the oxidant concentration by 1g/L.
2, the Cu ion content gradually increases with the increase of the etching amount due to Continuous use of the product. When the content of cu ion exceeds 22g/L, the etching rate is slow, it is necessary to exclude the liquid from the partial groove and reconstitute some of the grooves as required.
3. When the solution is used for a long time, when the Cu ion and its complex reach saturation, or the PH value is out of range and the etching effect cannot be achieved, we recommend that use the groove to ensure the normal etching effect.
Main agent IC-805A 25kg/barrel, 200kg/barrel
Auxiliary agent IC-805B 25kg/barrel, 200kg/barrel