Zinc phosphate coating IC-2001-1
Zinc-series phosphate coating agent IC-2001-1
IC-2001-1 phosphate coating agent assigned two kinds including IC-2001-1A for preparation and IC-2001-1B for adding, which is little-sediment and low-temperature phosphating agent for surface phosphating of iron and steel parts, cold-rolled sheet. There are some advantages, such as low-temperature, fast filming, little sediment, light pollution. Phosphate coating is thin and firm, dense and uniform and nuclei are small. The product is suitable for large-scale spraying line or the combination of spraying and dipping with strong processing capability. It is the representative product of high-quality products binderies developed by our company.
1. Suitable for anti-corrosion phosphating treatment of various steel and iron materials;
2. Low temperature;
3. Fast film forming rate;
4. The film is thin and strong;
5. Fine crystallization;
6. Low sediment;
7. High wear resistance;
8. Strong corrosion resistance;
9. Save energy;
10. Low pollution;
IC-2001-1 Zinc-series phosphate coating agent is applicable for all kind surface treatment of steel, iron pieces and cold-rolled sheet.
IC-2001-1 Zinc-series phosphate coating agent is suitable for large-scale spraying line or the combination of spraying and dipping with strong processing capability.
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Color of phosphating film||gray|
|Total acidity||18-36 point|
|Free acidity||0.9-1.8 point|
|Phosphating temperature||15-35 ℃ for dipping; 35-45℃ for spraying|
|phosphating time||15-25 min for dipping; 2-4min for spraying|
|Spraying pressure||0.6-1.0kg/ cm2|
|Transport Package||200kg/barrel, 30KG/ barrel|
|Storage time||1 year|
1. Degreaser and rust removal must be completely, or else phosphating film color is not uniform,
2. After wash the workpiece, do not put workpiece in the air for too long, to avoid rusting. Make sure water in washing tank are flowing, keep water quality
3. Total acidity and free acidity need to check every two days.
4. After washing phosphorus chemical parts, should put the part in the 100 ~ 150 degree to dry, can improve the corrosion resistance.